Sponsor

Short Whatsapp Status

Searching for Short Whatsapp Status collections.. you have come to the perfect website. Here you can find the latest Short Whatsapp Status, once set as status it will leave impressions and get regards from your family, friends, and anyone from your contacts. Everyone even I tend to look at my contacts display picture called DP and read the status of my friends. As from proverb “face is the index of the mind,” your status is the index of your life. So set your  Short Whatsapp status the best one and keep visiting our site for regular updates. If you like our status thumbs up!
Click on this link to want more information click here
SHORT WHATSAPP STATUS Your Way To Success

Best Short Whatsapp status Quotes

1)  🌟 All Happens Are GOoD 🌟
2) 💪 Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 👆 ‘I’m possible.
3) 👉 Believe you can and you’re halfway there 👣
4) 🙊 Change your thoughts and you change your world 🌍
5) 🌠 Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.
6) 😰 Don’t let the fear of striking out ⚡hold you back.
7)  🎨 A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere.
8) 🏁 We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.
9) 🏇 For a gallant spirit, there can never be defeat ⛳
10) 👍 Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
11) 😠 In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
12) 😎 Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1.

13) 🙌 Live life to the fullest.

14) 😱 Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.
15) 💤 Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today 🔥
16) 👼 A mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open.
17) 👣 The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
18) 💭 Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.
19) 🎯 Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun.
20) 💑 Live and let live.
21) 💞 Life teaches, Love reveals 💛 💙 💜 💚 ❤
22) 🌟 Reach for the stars 💫
23) 😂 Happiness depends upon ourselves.
24) 🌱 Nature is my medicine 💊
25) 🎯 Aim for the highest.
26) 🐯 We are what we think.
27) 🌊 Make each day your masterpiece.
28) ⛅ Another sunrise, another new beginning 🌞
29) 💣 Learn from your mistakes.
30) 🚬 💰 Nothing is ours except time ⏰
31) 🚵 Believe: A gift to celebrate new beginnings.



     Short Whatsapp Status For Love


    In this category Short Whatsapp Status, you can find some of my cute Short Whatsapp Status after reading this I hope you will feel this was the best love Short Whatsapp StatusYou may find tons of Short Whatsapp Status love around the internet but definitely, encounter a problem at the time of searching Short Whatsapp Status for Loveby not getting the heart touching one. So you have landed a perfect site. We know what you are looking for Short Whatsapp Status for love.

    32) 👼 When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I’ll say you 👰
    33) 💁 Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.
    34) There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you – I Love You 💛💙💜
    35) 💑 Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
    36) 😉 Dear crush!! You’ve crushed me <3 💘
    37) 😎 I want vitamin “U”
    38) 💭 My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.
    39) 🌹 Thanks for being in my life
    40) Love is knowing that someone is there for you always 🏃
    41) 👀 Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
    42) 💤 When I talk to you I fall in love over and over again 💢
    43) I hope you always find a reason to smile 😀
    44) 😑 I love you even when I hate you.
    45) 😇 I can’t stop missing you.

    Whatsapp status for love

    46) 😃 😝 😂 So many of my smiles begin with you.
    47) 💨 Love is like an Air... We can’t see it but! we can feel it...
    48) 🎼 If you listen, you can hear the love in the music.
    49) 💭 Loving you is more than just a dream comes true.
    50) 💑 I will always love you, no matter what happens.
    51) 🙍 Missing someone+No text from ’em = Worst feeling.
    52) 🙋 The person who makes you happiest is the person who can hurt you the most.
    53) 🙊 Never laugh at your wife’s choices… you’re one of them …
    54) True love doesn’t have happy ending …it has No ending.
    55) 💞 No one will ever care like I did, I promise you that.
    56) ⛅ You are the sunshine that starts my day.
    57) Love was just a word before I met you.
    58) 🚬 Love has made millions of poets.
    59) Where there is love, there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi
    60) ☔ Whenever it rains, I feel U.
    61) 👉 My 6 words love story # I can’t imagine Life without U#
    62) 💘 I lost my Heart Can Anybody See…??

    Best SHORT WHATSAPP STATUS in English

    • Be cruel to me cause, I'm a fool for you.
    • If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
    • Instead of saying "have a nice day", I'm gonna say "have the day you deserve" and let the karma decide. 
    • I'm addicted to you, hooked on your love. Like a powerful drug, I can't get enough of.
    • Follow your instincts, be curious, dream big, Love what you do and have fun.
    • One random act of kindness at a time is enough to change the world.
    • The best conversations usually happen late at night. 
    • Worthiness doesn't have prerequisites. 
    • If you want something, work hard for it and get it. 
    • Show me all the parts of you that you do not love so I know where to begin.
    • Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.
    • You're a shooting star I see a vision of ecstasy.
    • Love bites are better than tattoos.
    • Maybe I don't cry, but it hurts. Maybe I won't say but I feel. Maybe I don't show but I care.
    • Why is it that we get attracted to those whom, we know we can never be with.
    • You appear just like a dream to me,
    • Never cry for that person who doesn't know the value of your tears.
    • Believe what your heart tells you, not what others say.
    • Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine.
    • You know someone means a lot to you when their mood affects yours.
    • Never get too attached to something that isn't yours.
    • Cheating on a good people is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.
    • If you really want something, you will find away. If you don't you will find the excuse.
    • Nobody wants to hear this, but sometimes the person you want most is the person you're best without.
    • Sometimes the hardest battle is against yourself.
    • Don't rush and never settle, if its meant to be, it will be.
    • In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
    • Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge.
    • Kind words cost nothing.
    • Lessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.
    • How beautiful is to find someone who asks for nothing but your company.
    • Keep in mind someone else is happy with a lot less than what you have.
    • Well, it's true, I was made for you.
    • The scar meant that I was stronger than what had tried to hurt me,
    • You've made me feel beautiful when I thought I was nothing.
    • You are so fake that even china denied they made you.
    • Stop trying so hard for the people who don't care.
    • Don't use smoking as your excuse for being lazy, you can be a stoner and be successful, that's all up to you.
    • Don't lose yourself trying to be everything to everyone.
    • Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she began to fly.
    • We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason.
    • I want to inspire people, I want someone to look at me and say, "because of you I didn't give up".
    • The world is full of monsters with friendly faces.
    • While you are crying for them, they are busy laughing with someone else.
    • They are not your friends until they have defended you in your absence.
    • Your voice is my favorite sound and your name is my favorite noun.
    • Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
    • Never go to bed angry, stay awake and plot revenge.
    • Chose me or lose me, I'm not a backup plan and definitely not a second choice.
    • A goal without a plan is just a wish.
    • Light is easy to love, show me your darkness.
    • Make a wish, take a chance, take a chance.
    • A smart person knows what to say, a wise person knows whether or not to say it.
    • We argue, we fight but by the end of the night we're alright.
    • Have a good night wherever you are.
    • As the body craves oxygen, the soul craves love.
    • Remember that every achiever was once a total beginner.

    Conclusion

    Here are the best the Short Whatsapp Status way you wanted.  We have the best collection of best WhatsApp status. We hope you will enjoy, don't forget to share these beautiful quotes and status with your friends, family and loved ones.

    Post a Comment

    0 Comments